A buddhist monk and goddess in the heaven

 


A enlighten monk had gone to any one house in the Srabosti. The daughter in law of that householder  seeing this feeling love arose. The douther in law thought that "This is my best holy place" And the pastry had given her to eat thats half she gave the monk. The monk accepted  and Homily her (Dhammadesana) and returned. Then the douther in law after dead she be born in tabatingsa heaven.

When our hourable ashin moggalana Thera have gone in that  heaven then he saw a debhi (goddess ) in a mansions . Ashin moggalan Thera gone near her and ask her 1 "Hello debhi ,the coulor of the skin like the star of the medicine ........ ..

2 .What a result of virtue you get this bright comlextion?. What kosola kamma(Good work) have you did that your arising this sofola (good resul )?What the effect of goodness everything things arising as your want ?

3. Dear Magnanimous goddess , I am  asking you this , what had you done homily in the earth?Your colour of the skin shines around the ten sides, what the effect of good works you have been like this fulgent?

4. Ashin Moggalana Thera have asked to the goddness like this then the goddness with the be satisfied mind answer to the Ashin Moggalana Thera that  which works now she is getting good result .

5.I became a human daughter in the Earth i was daughter in law in my father in law . I see a  enlighten monk auspicious,faultless and sinless i gave him pastry by my hand. i donate pastry half percent from my share now enjoying  plasure in the paradise.

6. Thats the effect of virtue i have been Glamorous like this. For the power of kosola kamma (Good works) in this place I'm getting wisecracked and my any wish enjoy property arising .

7. Dear venerable monk , I'm saying to you, what i done the virtue become the human ,the effect of the virtue my coulor of the skin  shining all around sides and i have been fulgent flute like this. 

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post